Richmond River City Tour
Tour Richmond's Historic Canal and Modern Local Breweries
Just a short drive from Charlottesville, Richmond is currently the epicenter of a craft beer EXPLOSION! Let us show you around the top players in Central Virginia’s beer scene. Your tour will start with a stop at one of Virginia's finest craft breweries for an in depth tasting and tour. From there, your group will leave solid land for a 1 hour, private boat tour in the heart of downtown Richmond on their reconstructed canal, where you will hear the interesting history of Virginia's Capital (Snacks and beverages are allowed on the boat!). After your tour, we will head to one of the oldest craft breweries in Virginia for a tasting flight and stunning views of the Richmond city skyline from their back porch. Your final stop will be one of the most award winning craft brewers in the area, where you can grab a final tasting before heading back to Charlottesville.
INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR:
- History and Brew Trail Trained Guide who will serve as your "concierge on the go" for the entire tour
- Charlottesville area pick up with transportation in one of our modern luxury vehicles
- Tasting Flights at Three of Richmond's Premier Craft Breweries
- An hour long, private chartered boat tour of the Richmond’s Historic Canal!
- Optional Upgrade- Lunch at the oldest brew pub in Richmond!*
GOT QUESTIONS? GIVE US A CALL AT 434-531-5802 TO SPEAK TO A TOUR SPECIALIST TODAY!
*Make sure to ask about possible discounts for a Richmond pick up location on this tour! Upgrades such as additional brewery stops, lunch, and dinner service at some of Richmond and Charlottesville's finest restaurants are available!